EHelium Advisory Services Private Limited, is a private limited company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at No.62, Level IV, Radhakrishnan Salai Chennai - 600004 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”, “eHelium”, “we”, “us”, “our” and terms of similar meaning). The Company owns and operates web-based applications including the website www.ehelium.work and mobile application www.ehelium.work , as a recruitment platform, connecting Employers and job seeking Candidates on the Platform, thereby (a) simplifying the hiring process for an Employer in identifying the most suitable Candidate and (b) helping Candidates in finding a suitable job opening.
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern your (hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your”, “User”, as applicable) access to and/or use of (either as a Candidate, Employer, visitor/viewer):
- www.ehelium.work including any sub-domains thereof (collectively, “Site”)
- all related widgets, tools, applications, data, software, APIs, mobile, tablet and other smart device applications under the name of www.ehelium.work (collectively, “Application”)
- Services (as defined herein below)
provided by eHelium from time to time
The Site and the Application together are hereinafter collectively referred to as the Platform.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000 (together with any statutory amendments or modifications thereof). This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE PLATFORM. THESE TERMS CONSTITUTE A BINDING, LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND EHELIUM. IN ORDER TO USE THE PLATFORM AND/OR AVAIL OF THE SERVICES, YOU MUST AGREE TO THESE TERMS BY CLICKING ON THE ‘I AGREE’ BUTTON. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS IN THEIR ENTIRETY, YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO USE THE PLATFORM OR AVAIL THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY US.
1. PLATFORM AND SERVICES:
- The Platform operated and managed by eHelium, is a web based platform/online portal to post and search employment opportunities, connecting Employers and employment seeking Candidates on the Platform, thereby simplifying the hiring process and helping employment seeking Candidates in finding a suitable job opportunity.
- For the purpose of these Terms
- “Candidates” shall mean job seekers who are registering with the Platform and applying to a Recruitment Post (as defined below) as made available on the Platform
- “Employer” shall mean any existing or new client of the Company who is seeking to avail the Services (as defined below) of the Company including the uploading of Recruitment Posts by the Company on the Platform and validation of viable Candidates if required
- “Employer Related Information” shall mean all relevant information relating to the Recruitment Post including a brief on job introduction, job description, job benefits and other relevant details as may be sought by the Company/ Candidate from time to time and as made available on the Platform
- “Recruitment Post” shall mean job recruitment post that is provided by the Employer to the Company containing details regarding the necessary information regarding the job vacancy and is made available by the Company on its Platform from time to time
- “Validation/ Validating” shall mean the process of validating a Candidate’s credentials including qualification, role expectation and compensation, willingness to relocate, vetting the resume/ curriculum vitae of a Candidate who applies for the Recruitment Post, conducting necessary background checks and gathering necessary references for the purpose of assessing the suitability of the Candidate for the Recruitment Post.
- eHelium shall provide the following services as part of the Platform
- Registration of the Employer as a User on the Platform;
- Uploading Recruitment Posts on the Platform and conducting resume search;
- Access to the right fit of talent;
- Building a positive Employer branding;
- Increasing brand visibility among job seekers;
- Quick and speedy recruitment/ hiring process;
- Uploading Employer Relevant Information;
- Building a consistent recruitment story telling;
- Identifying Candidates who are the most suitable for the Recruitment Post;
- Validating and shortlisting Candidates based on their qualifications;
- Engaging with the suitable Candidates;
- Prepping Candidates to perform well during the interview;
- Connecting the Candidates and the Employer;
- Conducting virtual recruitment events;
- Collecting Feedback
- Registration of Candidates as a User on the Platform
- Enabling quick job search
- On-going support from eHelium
- Privacy & Security
- Providing Interview tips through the available FAQs
- Conducting Mock interviews and providing information relating to the most asked questions;
- Providing Employer Relevant Information for Recruitment Posts;
- Providing tips on resume building
- Courses and certification
- Conducting Webinars
- Video and Podcast shows of achievers from various walks of life
- Employee testimonials/ Reviews
- Salary insights
- Career transition coaching
- Boosting resume for more visibility
- Referral bonus
Any other services as eHelium may deem fit.
(The Services listed above in this Clause 1.2 shall hereinafter be collectively referred to as “Services”).
- We may, from time to time, release new features on the Platform, or introduce other Services. Any such additions/ amendments will be subject to these Terms as well as any additional terms and conditions that we may release for those specific Services or features.
2. ACCEPTANCE AND GOVERNANCE OF TERMS:
- You represent and warrant that
- You are at least 18 (Eighteen) years of age or;
- You have the lawful authority and capacity to contract and be bound by these Terms;
- If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a company, limited liability partnership, trust or other legal entity, you have the authority to bind such entity to these Terms and, in such event, “You” and “Your” as used in these Terms shall refer to such entity; and
- You will comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- These Terms are subject to change at any time without notice. To make sure you are aware of any changes, please review these Terms periodically. Continued use of the Platform or Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- These Terms are published in compliance with, and is governed by the provisions of applicable Indian laws, including but limited to:
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872;
- the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed there under, including the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011; and
- The Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011;
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
- eHelium and its licensors, as the case may be expressly reserve all the intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials apart from Employer Related Information and Personal Information, which appear on this Platform including the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Platform (“Marks”). You hereby acknowledge that any and all of the intellectual property rights (including but not limited to all copyright, patent, Marks, etc.) and other proprietary rights in and in relation to the Platform including without limitation any derivatives, improvements or modifications which ownership is directly attributable to eHelium or its licensors as the case maybe (expressly excluding any information which belongs to a User or other third party) and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any other party relating to the Platform or the Services shall vest wholly completely and fully with eHelium or its licensors throughout the territory of the world and you shall have no right or claim to such intellectual property in any manner whatsoever. All rights, including copyright, in this Platform are owned by eHelium. Any use of this Platform or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of eHelium. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this Platform for any purpose. All software used on this Platform is the property of eHelium or its licensors and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
- All intellectual property relating to any Employer Related Information shall solely vest with the Employer.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES:
- eHelium hereby explicitly and specifically disclaims any and all representations, warranties or guarantees in respect of the Platform and/or the Services, whether written, oral, expressed or implied including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any warranty of merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the Services on the Platform and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgement before hiring a Candidate as an Employer or accepting employment from an Employer as a Candidate through the Platform.
- eHelium offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all to Employer for Candidates or vice versa displayed on eHelium.
- eHelium shall in no way be held liable for any information received by the Employer and it shall be the sole responsibility of the Employer to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense except in the event that it expressly undertakes in writing to Validate a Candidate.eHelium shall in no way be held liable for any Employer Relevant Information or Recruitment Post uploaded on the Platform and it shall be the sole responsibility of the Candidate to check, authenticate and verify the information/response received at its own cost and expense.
- The Platform is provided strictly on an “as is” basis. Notwithstanding anything contained in these Terms, eHelium does not warrant that any Platform: (i) will perform error-free or uninterrupted, or that eHelium will correct all or any errors or defects (ii) will operate in combination with the Devices, or with any other hardware, software, systems or data not provided by eHelium, (iii) will meet the User’s requirements, specifications or expectations or that the Services will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure.
- eHelium reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Platform and/ or the Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice and in its sole discretion. You agree that eHelium shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Platform or the Services.
- eHelium shall not be liable to You for any delay or failure in performance of the Services arising out of a cause beyond its control and without its fault or negligence. Such causes may include, but are not limited to fires, floods, earthquakes, strikes, unavailability of necessary utilities, blackouts, acts of God, acts of declared or undeclared war or acts of regulatory or governmental agencies.
- The User acknowledges that eHelium does not control the transfer of data over the communications facilities, including the internet, and that any Platform may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of such communications facilities. eHelium shall not be responsible for any (i) delays, delivery failures, or other damages as a result; (ii) issues related to the performance, operation or security of any Platform that arise from the User’s content or third party content.
- eHelium does not make any representation or warranty regarding the reliability, accuracy, completeness, correctness, or usefulness of third party content, and disclaims all liabilities arising from or related to third party content.
- We are not responsible for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to conduct of the Users and the Third Party Sites, including, but not limited to, any User's reliance upon any information provided therein. The Third Party Sites and us are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations, warranties or commitments on behalf of the other.
- We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in any Third Party Sites, and such Third Party Sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Third Party Sites on Our Platform does not imply approval or endorsement of the Third Party Sites by us.
- We reserve the right to modify or remove any Recruitment Post, Employer Related Information or content from the Platform, which in our reasonable opinion and discretion, does not comply with the above Terms, or if any content is posted that we believe is not in our best interest.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- In no event shall eHelium or anyone else involved in administering, distributing or providing the Platform an/or Services be liable for any direct, special, exemplary, consequential, incidental, punitive or indirect damages including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, that results from the use of, or inability to use the Platform and/or Services. eHelium or anyone else involved in administering, distributing or providing the Platform and/or Services further explicitly disclaim any and all liability for any the following:
- errors, mistakes or inaccuracies of the content displayed on the Platform;
- personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever, resulting from our Services or for any alleged or actual damages or loss of valuables at the location;
- the acts or omissions of our representatives performing Services on our behalf;
- any failure or delay in the Services;
- any content uploaded on the Platform (including the Recruitment Post and/or Employee Related Information);
- any loss or damage arising out of your failure to adhere to your obligations under the Terms.
- user content or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party;
- viruses, computer viruses or other harmful, disabling computer code, computer instructions, circuitry or other technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage or interfere with any computer and communications facilities or equipment (“Harmful Code”) that may be transferred to your Devices when accessing the Platform. By way of clarification, Harmful Code shall include, without limitation, any code containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms or like destructive code or code that was intentionally written to self-replicate. You are advised to obtain and use appropriate anti-virus and security software and to take all other appropriate measures to safeguard the integrity of your Devices.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF (i) YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM; AND/or (ii) availing ANY SERVICES, REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU.
- In no event shall eHelium or anyone else involved in administering, distributing or providing the Platform and/or Services be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses or costs for an amount exceeding the money charged by eHelium from the User under which such liability has arisen and been established.
13. CONSEQUENCES OF TERMINATION:
- Once your Account has been terminated, any and all content will be irretrievably deleted by us, except to the extent that we are obliged to maintain or permitted to retain in accordance with law.
- If you are an Employer, (i) all of your Recruitment Posts and Employer Related Information shall be removed within 48 hours from termination, (ii) you shall forthwith cease using any of our Marks for any reason whatsoever, and (iii) you agree that eHelium shall not be liable to provide any transitional services for any pending Validation of Candidates;
- If you are a Candidate, you will no longer be allowed to access your account.
- The licences granted to you in terms of these Terms shall stand terminated effective immediately.
- eHelium, in its sole discretion, may initiate appropriate legal proceedings against you, if necessary.
- Termination shall not affect your liability or obligations arising prior to such termination and any and all amounts and charges payable by you pursuant to access or use of the Platform and/or Services shall become immediately due and payable.
15. DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND GOVERNING LAW:
- If there is a grievance or concern in respect of these Terms or the Services provided by eHelium, you are requested to email us details of the same at email@example.com . Any concern shall be sought to be addressed by eHelium and in the event of any dispute, You and the eHelium shall endeavour to amicably resolve the dispute.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed under the laws of India and the courts of Chennai shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
16. GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL MECHANISM:
- eHelium has constituted appropriate grievance redressal mechanism within the organization to resolve any grievances of the Users. eHelium has designated an officer to redress the genuine grievances of the Users, the details of whom are stated herein below (“Grievance Redressal Officer”).
- In the event of any clarifications/queries/complaints/grievances in respect of the Services and or the Platform provided by eHelium, you shall first direct the same to the customer care center by phone at +91 7339343444 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . In the event you are not satisfied with the assistance or response provided by our customer care, you shall then direct any such grievances pertaining to the Services and/or the use of the Platform, to the Grievance Redressal Officer of eHelium who shall ensure that genuine grievances of the Users are redressed promptly. The Grievance Redressal Officer shall endeavor to acknowledge the receipt of any complaint within 48 (forty-eight) hours and redresses the complaint within 1 (one) month from the date of receipt of the complaint.
Details of the Grievance Redressal Officer:
Name: Deepak Subramanian
Designation: CEO & Founder